1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
A bit, yes. I’ll admit to being a bit shallow. >.>
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
I think so. Otherwise, you could be missing out on something that could make you happy should you not be.
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
Not even close.
5. Are you in love?
Some part of me in the back of my mind, but that was then.
6. Are you single this year?
A bit redundant, don’tcha think?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush.
Gorgeous, weird as hell, and taken before I can do anything about it. A trend in my crushes, it would seem.
9. Describe your perfect mate.
See question 8, but she’d be mine. Gorgeous [in my eyes], weird, and a sense of humor that could rival my own.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
Typically, no, but I’ve been known to act differently. Now, I’ll still hold a grudge, but I can be professional about it.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
Yes. Yes I do. >.>
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Well, I already gave a vague description of her, so I’m gonna say yes.
15. Do you have any piercings?
No, but I always wanted to get snakebites. Pretty sure I’ll never get them, though. :/
16. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet! I want to get the words, “C’est la vie” on my left wrist though.
17. Do you like kissing in public?
It used to not bother me all that much, but serious PDA is annoying to me now. Simple things don’t bother me, though.
20. Do you shower every day?
Yes. Absolutely. 2-3 times if necessary.
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I’m gonna say no, but I guess anything’s possible, huh?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I really, really hope not. -.-
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
Something at least! Even a “talking” stage would be nice. I’m tired of being lonely and disappointed with every attempt/opportunity. Not a great ego boost. -.-
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes, but I don’t see them around anywhere, do you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
Well, kind of. I still have it, so I might have to dig it up at some point. It was a short song she used to sing/say all the time, and she wrote it out in words and little drawings. It was fantastic, and I’ve held on to it ever since.
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
Nope, and I hope to keep it that way.
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Possibly. It felt like it, at least. But what do I know?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
Yep, I sure have.
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
We’re not gonna visit that topic.
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yeah, it happens, then it fails, then it happens again. Cycles, man. >.>
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
All the time.
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
I have, and it was terrible. So, so terrible. -.-
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
Nope. Two years running, and not a fuck given!
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
Well that depends on a lot of things. Namely privacy.
43. How long was your longest relationship?
7-8 months. It was really close to the latter, but I’m not sure how close anymore. It’s been a few years.
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
One girlfriend. And for some reason, that’s always surprising to people. I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. >.>
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
Take a guess. [Hint: See above.]
47. How old are you?
20! And only half a year till I turn 21, and can hit the casinos! :D
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
If they knew I liked them, it would be and “Oh…” kind of situation, followed by awkwardness. If they didn’t know, I would at least try to support them, while subtly trying to convince them out of it. >.>
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
Well that’s a complicated situation. >.> In short, yes [Probably…maybe].
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Outside of the family, I’m not really sure. I don’t honestly think so.
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
Many people for various reasons. Most of the time because I’m tired of trying hard, and never getting anywhere.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes. Not even for a minute.
55. Share a relationship story.
Back in the days of Myspace, the girl I was “talking” to made a friend with some guy named Niko. I don’t remember how long it took, but this guy became really creepy really fast, saying things like he wanted to just get in his car with her and drive. So I had a talk with this guy. I don’t remember any of the conversation, but I do remember that I had to reassure that she liked me before I started any shit with this kid. It all ended with him uploading the song The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars to his page, saying that he had sang it, and did all the instrumentals when he clearly did not, and we had a good laugh at him.
56. State 8 facts about your body
My hair is greasy in the morning no matter what I do to it. -.-
My right shoulder blade sits higher than my left one, and causes me enough pain that I can’t play tennis anymore [after 8 years straight of playing].
I’m pale enough that I nearly glow in the dark.
5’7”ish, and ~145lbs.
I have strong knees and calves from playing tennis literally 2-3 times a week every week for 8 years straight. But that’s changing as I get older, and become more lazy. Everything just hurts now. >.>
My right arm is a lot more built than my left one [once again, because of tennis, go figure], but, because it was my dominant playing arm, it has issues now. Every now and again, every muscle and joint from my fingers up to my shoulder will burn like fire all day and night. No me gusta. -.-
57. Things you want to say to an ex
I’ve already said everything I want to, for the most part. If she really wants to know, she’ll ask. She’s smart though; I’m sure she could guess.
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
Laugh at my stupid jokes, make jokes of your own, and teach me how to cook/enjoy spending time with me.
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
Singular. One year, eleven months, and four days.
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
Without seeing them first, their laugh. Seeing them first, either the eyes, or the smile.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
With today’s people, it’s just having sex. To me, I see it as a connection between two people who really care for each other. I don’t feel like going more into it.
64. What is your definition of cheating?
Doing things you shouldn’t with people you shouldn’t.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
I can honestly say that is something I’ve never done.
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
I’m tired of these questions. Look, man. I’m a fan of movie nights on the couch. Going out to dinner is nice too.
68. What is your sexual orientation?
Sober - Straight
High - ….Curious
69. What turns you off?
Bitchiness, ignorance, stupidity, egoism, etc.
70. What turns you on?
Skin contact, mostly. Biting, light touching, etc.
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Show interest. Would be nice if someone did.
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
I’m not sure if this is supposed to be in a good way or bad, and I’m tired of these questions.
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
The first thing that comes to mind are letters someone wrote to me that I still have somewhere. Idk, I guess I’m just crazy.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I dunno. This survey is annoying me now. -.-
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
0-5 years - Okay
5-10 years - Why?
10+ years - Seriously, stop.
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
They’re secrets for a reason. >.>
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
Every day for reasons I’d rather not discuss.
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Not too long ago. Didn’t go so well.
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
I have no idea. I think it may have been a family member.
83. Who was your first kiss with?
An amazing girl. Her name’s Emily.
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?